Monday, January 3, 2011

Our Christmas at our house with the kids...This is HAPPINESS! (Remember the happiness in Hayden's face for later)
My husband and kids got a mother's ring for me. I was so so surprised and happy. Its beautiful! (wishing I'd had a manicure before Christmas now...)

Now, this is the moment that Johnny gave the kids their big presents that he picked out for them. Air soft guns. Now two of the children were so happy. But one was not. He says he doesn't like to do things where people might get hurt. (And really, who could blame him? I feel the same) I think this picture adequately sums up the experience of the air soft gun gift:

Two very happy - one visibly distressed. Those are real tears. He later had lots of fun with them when he realized no one would get hurt. Then it was okay.

No comments: