Christmas across the Panhandle - with Moms and Dads and Grandparents and Uncles and Aunts and Cousins!!


Thank you Aunt Treasa and Uncle Kelly for the awesome pillow cases!! Johnny and I got camo ones. Sorry I didn't get a picture of those. But they are cool and I love them and they are on my bed right now!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS at GRANDMA'S



MERRY CHRISTMAS at GRANDPA AND NANA'S.


(yes, Johnny does own clothing other than camo...)

MERRY CHRISTMAS at MIMI AND POPPY'S

Chillaxing - and yes, Jack sure was!

The crew in their Christmas pj's and then all dressed up purdy!!

My mom and dad with all their grandbabies

My dad's mom, Granny Helen.

My mom's parents, Granny and Grandad.

All of us for the nice picture....

And then the goofy picture. But Jack made a goofy face for both of them.

Cuz he's chillaxing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment