Just a few pictures from the Christmas holidays. We all had a very blessed Christmas with our family and loved ones. We had a bitterly cold (17 degrees) white Christmas, and a few beautiful days afterwards.
I pray you are all safe and blessed with loved ones around you and we wish a happy new year to you!
| Our tree is rustic this year. Camo burlap bow and garland! |
| We had cold weather and the fireplace was a wonderful treat! |
| Paige was missing the kids... waiting for them to come home for Christmas. |
Here's the silly gang... Sidney, Aerin, Jack, Tyler and Hayden in the middle.
Crazy picture time. I guess Tyler thought I said "Look like you are sleeping!"
They all got the smiling picture right.
Mimi and Poppy's Christmas
Grandpa and Nana's Christmas
Grandma and Aunt Glenda's Christmas
Our family Christmas
No comments:
Post a Comment