Tuesday, September 18, 2012

2012 Sports

Welcome to fall!  That means football, cheer leading, marching band and cross country - until October, and then it means hunting.  




 Tyler is still playing the quads.  He's first chair and he's pretty awesome... I mean really he is.  
Yes, I'm his mom, but really.  


And Aerin is excelling at cross country this year.  She runs against 7th and 8th grade girls and has pulled a 10th place out of 100 kids and a 6th place out of 300 kids!!  Aaaamazing!!!!

But she is more excited about getting to cheer for the 7th grade football team.  I think it could be her calling in life - well, her 7th grade calling anyway. (Top row, third from the left with the cute blue bow!)

And Hayden the bulldog Hunt is the center on his 7th grade football team.  Their team won their first game against Stratford.  What a thrill! His game jersey is 61, but his practice jersey is 30... not confusing at all.


So between trying to make it to all the events we can - and sleeping - we are pretty blesssed with business this year!  I'll try and keep you all posted as the fall progresses!  

No comments: