Friday, February 24, 2012

Home Improvement Time

 Here is a perfectly beautiful red wall (some might say) but WAIT!  "Let's make it a log cabin wall" (Johnny says because he thinks of cool crazy things like that).  "And lets cover the beam with cedar wood to make it look like a nice wood beam" (also Johnny's idea). 



 I said sure....  So we did.  And I notice since I'm taking all the pictures it appears Johnny is doing this project all on his own.  But I helped too!  I just had to stop to snap the pictures one in awhile. 


A very loooong weekend project, but its a nice addition to the warm and cozy hunting lodge living room upstairs.  I love the wall and its beautiful next to the fireplace and the MASSIVE deer.  There's even a hunting show on the tv - pretty much all the time!

No comments: