Friday, July 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Hayden!

We had an early birthday for Hayden since Shane and Jenny and Sidney and Jack had come to visit.  He didn't seem to mind!  We did have a fun day at a waterpark on his birthday Thursday too!



Everyone loves opening the presents.


And they all love balloons too.  Jack was making the craziest faces!


The two sweetest girls in the world!


Hayden isn't a birthday cake fan.  He asked for monkey bread... so I made mini monkey bread.  And we always have a dinosaur candle too.  Its just a thing with Hayden.  Every birthday and every Christmas if you ask, "Hayden, what do you want?" he answers... "Oh, a dinosaur."


His Superman cape.  He got it at Six Flags.  There's just something cool about a cape.  I think I should wear one to work.  Would certainly make the day more fun!

Look at the beautiful kids in our family.  Growing up way to quickly, but turning into wonderful, loving people. 


No comments: