Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tyler's 7th Grade Spring Concert

Spring Concert Season for the kids. First one up is Tyler at Fritch.
So you may remember, Tyler plays the drums... on the back row... and his momma cannot see him when he plays. Which really bums me out, BUT next year he will be in the high school marching band, and I'll have lots of pictures of him in his uniform marching!! But for now, I had him step to the side, and I got this picture.Handsome dude!! I love love this picture of Tyler with his Granny. She LOOOOOVES her Tyler. As you can see, he's taller than she is now, which makes it easier for her to hug and kiss him and embarrass him! I had awesome video of Tyler's band - but of course nothing where you could SEE him - but it was too long to upload. If you really neeeeeeeed to hear it, email me, and I'll send it to you! His band did a really great job! Very proud of you T-Man!!

No comments: