His time at this meet was 30.8 ALMOST THERE!!! The first race he ran 32 seconds,
so he is doing great!
Relaxing before his run. It was a balmy 40 degrees with 10,000 mile per hour winds, or maybe a little less, but not much this IS West Texas!!!
They're off!

He looks like he's about to collapse past the finish line every time.
Packing up for the trip home. Tyler had a great crowd to cheer him on. And I wanna tell you, Tyler man is NOT a runner. He's never been a runner. But he's really pushed himself this year and he is really in love with track. He will turn 13 in June, and I cannot tell you what an absolute JOY he is!!! I know, I know, teenage years are coming....
and he's pretty darn cute.... we might be in trouble!
No comments:
Post a Comment